Walk Programme - Mole Valley Ramblers
For full details of our current walks programme
When you are into our current walks programme, if you click on the 'Brief Description', a link will take you to the OS map showing the starting point. To join a walk just 'turn up and go'!
1. If you are walking for the first time please make yourself known to the leader at the start of the walk.
2.There is no charge for joining one of our walks although we would expect you to join 'The Ramblers' if you walk regularly with us.
3.Suitable stout footware should be worn, together with outdoor clothing appropriate for the season and weather.
4. For safety when walking on roads please keep in single file on the right- hand side of the road facing the traffic. We also keep in single file when crossing fields containing crops.
5. Please let the leader know if you are obliged to stop at any time or break off before the end of the walk.
6. Any dog accompanying walkers must be kept on a lead.
7. On whole day walks it is advisable to carry an adequate supply of food and drink. Where there is a PLB (Pub at lunch break) there will be time to enjoy a drink and use a toilet.
8. On shorter walks there will be a refreshment break and so you may wish to carry a drink and snack.
9. We like to be sociable and the main reason we walk is to enjoy ourselves.